[Nauty] Canonical forms of weighted k-cubes

Brendan McKay Brendan.McKay at anu.edu.au
Sun Apr 14 20:59:34 AEST 2019

Hi, I'm not sure exactly what you are doing so I'll give an example.

Say you have a 3-cube with colours (9, 15, 18, 18, 26, 9, 9, 15).

You would set up lab/ptn like this:

lab = 0 5 6 1 7 3 4 5
ptn = 1 1 0 1 0 1 0 0

Then make sure you use options.defaultptn = FALSE.

The canonical form you then compare is the pair
 (9,9,9,15,15,18,18,26),(canonical graph)

Note that for two graphs with the same number of appearances of each
colour, the list of colours must be the same.  A sorted list is the easiest.
Also, the order that colours appear in lab/ptn must match the list of colours.

Brendan.