[Nauty] degrees in directg

Brendan McKay Brendan.McKay at anu.edu.au
Tue Feb 19 22:38:35 AEDT 2019

Hi Klas,

There is a hook that can be used for this.  Look for DEGPRUNE in directg.c.

It isn't optimal for your problem, but much better than filtering the
output.

If you get stuck, there is an example I can send you.

Also, the program watercluster2 has options for maximum in- and out-degree.

Good luck, Brendan.