[Nauty] Computing inequivalent preorders on $n$ points for $n > 7$

Brendan McKay Brendan.McKay at anu.edu.au
Tue Nov 19 19:10:21 AEDT 2019

Hi Mark,

The most efficient method is given in this paper:

https://cs.uwaterloo.ca/journals/JIS/VOL8/McKay/mckay170.pdf

Although the topologies were not made constructively for that study,
the method is explicit and efficient and could work up to 16 points.

But, to focus on small sizes, you need to implement the bijection
between topologies and transitive digraphs that have a loop on
every vertex.  I forgot how to run our fast poset generator so I
made them up to 9 points by a slower method (in a few minutes).

I will send you the transitive digraphs off-list.

Brendan.