[Nauty] Visualising multig output

Christoph Steinbeck christoph.steinbeck at uni-jena.de
Thu Apr 8 01:47:09 AEST 2021

Dear all,

I was wondering if there is a pre-cooked way of visualising multig output.
I saw the dretodot->graphviz way of visualising graphs on the nauty homepage, but I am missing some step in between to get from any of the output formats that multig supports to .dot format. I guess I have been googling and reading docs for longer than it would have taken to write my own converter :)
Any hint is highly appreciated :)

Kind regards,

Chris

—
Prof. Dr. Christoph Steinbeck
Analytical Chemistry - Cheminformatics and Chemometrics
Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Germany
Phone Secretariat: +49-3641-948171
http://cheminf.uni-jena.de
http://orcid.org/0000-0001-6966-0814

What is man but that lofty spirit - that sense of enterprise.
... Kirk, "I, Mudd," stardate 4513.3..