[Nauty] Connected multigraphs with multiloops with degree <= 4

Sean A. Irvine sairvin at gmail.com
Thu Mar 3 13:30:21 AEDT 2022

Hi,

I am interested in generating all connected multigraphs with maximum degree
4 (including graphs with multiloops). I thought I would be able to do this
using multig, but I cannot get the loops to work in the way that I want.
The help seems to suggest multig can only handle loops for regular graphs,
but I need all combinations of loops up to degree 4.  Any advice?

This is for an attempt to reproduce and extend a sequence in the OEIS:

https://oeis.org/A054981

Sean.