[Nauty] generate signed graphs

lczhangmath lczhangmath at 163.com
Fri Dec 15 14:00:41 AEDT 2023

A signed graph is a graph in which each edge has a plus or minus sign. Two signed graphs are isomorphic if their underlying graphs are isomorphic through a mapping under which signs of edges are preserved.

Given an underlying graph G, to obtain all non-isomorphic directed graphs, I know that nauty has the directg function. Similarly, for signed graphs, is it possible to design a similar function to obtain all non-isomorphic signed graphs with G as the underlying graph?

PS: I haven't found tools for generating (connected) signed graphs with n vertices either. So I posted a corresponding question on MathOverflow; see https://mathoverflow.net/questions/460413/generate-all-non-isomorphic-signed-graphs.