[Nauty] obtain all butterfly-free connected graphs with 16 vertices and 18 edges.

lczhangmath lczhangmath at 163.com
Mon Apr 8 00:58:07 AEST 2024

Of course, I'm also interested in more general modification schemes.  That is to say, obtain all butterfly-free connected graphs with n vertices and m edges.

Best wishes
Licheng

在 2024-04-07 22:53:55,"lczhangmath" <lczhangmath at 163.com> 写道:

Hi
The butterfly or bowtie graph is obtained by joining two copies of C3 at a common vertex. A butterfly-free graph is a graph that does not contain butterfly as a subgraph.

I would like to obtain all   butterfly-free connected graphs with 16 vertices and 18 edges.

I understand that, with certain modifications, geng can be utilized to produce programs that exclude specific subgraphs or induced subgraphs. Guenter Stertenbrink mentioned that his old program was capable of obtaining induced-subgraph-free graphs.

I'm now interested in generating subgraph-free graphs, rather than induced subgraph-free graphs. How to do.
Best
Licheng