[Nauty] select Hamiltonian graphs

Brendan McKay Brendan.McKay at anu.edu.au
Tue Jan 2 19:39:07 AEDT 2024

Indeed, that option is missing.  I will add it and send you the new
source file.
It isn't worth making a new nauty version for this, but of course it will be
included in the next version whenever it comes.

Since hamheuristic is a heuristic only, the effect of the new option will be
"output those graphs for which a hamiltonian cycle was found".

Brendan.