[Nauty] binary graph operations

Brendan McKay Brendan.McKay at anu.edu.au
Fri Jan 26 23:12:46 AEDT 2024

Hi Licheng,

productg can perform product-type graph operations including the
cartesian product.

There isn't anything for union or join but they have been on my list for
a long time.

It isn't clear how the input should be presented to the program.
productg just reads two graphs, but we might want the products of many
pairs of graphs (from the same file or from two files), or we might want
a single output which is the product of several graphs. There are lots
of possibilities.

Brendan.