[ANU Pacific.Institute] re-launch of Pacific Institute website

Miranda Forsyth miranda.forsyth at anu.edu.au
Thu Feb 4 16:50:57 AEDT 2016

Dear Pacific Institute members

We are delighted to announce the re-launch of the Pacific Institute website, available here: http://pacificinstitute.anu.edu.au/

Some new features you will observe are:

-          A membership list (ANU staff, students and visitors) that is searchable with a very groovy map interface

-          Information about teaching and education

-          Pacific related news and events.  Please note: we need people to submit news and event material, email directly to Katrin: katrin.neugebauer at anu.edu.au<mailto:katrin.neugebauer at anu.edu.au>

We will continue to work on this site so please let us know of any omissions, errors or other shortcomings and we will endeavour to fix them up.

A big thank you goes to: Mike Cookson (who worked beyond the call of duty and his contract); Katrin; and Quazi, Robert, Dhriti and the rest of the CAP IT team.  It was a massive effort, thank you all so much.

Best wishes and happy browsing!

Miranda and Chris

Miranda Forsyth
Fellow
State, Society and Governance in Melanesia Program
Coral Bell School of Asia Pacific Affairs
ANU College of Asia and the Pacific
Coombs Building, 9 Fellows Road
The Australian National University
ACTON ACT 2601
T +61 2 6125 1505
F +61 2 6125 9604
M +61 0429 903 094
miranda.forsyth at anu.edu.au<mailto:miranda.forsyth at anu.edu.au>
bellschool.anu.edu.au<http://bellschool.anu.edu.au/>
CRICOS Provider #00120C

New!
Weaving Intellectual Property in Small Island Developing States
Miranda Forsyth and Sue Farran
Available from Intersentia: http://intersentia.com/en/shop/professioneel/weaving-intellectual-property-policy-in-small-island-developing-states.html

[9781780682259]