[ANU Pacific.Institute] PNG Art on Campus - 2017 Exhibition Reminder

Bryant Allen Bryant.Allen at anu.edu.au
Fri Jan 13 12:43:12 AEDT 2017

Simon,
Our PNG contemporary art works - pretty rough photos but they will be good enough to see if they are worth including in any exhibition.
-------------------------
Kaia Wingo used to work as a cleaner at the National Research Institute in the late 1990s.

Cassowary and pigs in the forest is 600x800 mm, acrylic on canvass.
Three pigs is 350x260 water colour on paper.
---------------------------
James Aure was a prisoner at Madang Jail in 1990 who participated in an Institute of Medical Research trial. He gave his drawing to an IMR staff member who gave him some coloured pencils and paper.

Two masalai is 210x280, coloured pencil on paper.
------------------------
The Bob Browne poster is 460X610 on paper.

Regards,
Bryant Allen
Honorary Associate Professor
State, Society and Governance in Melanesia Program
School of International, Political and Strategic Studies
ANU College of Asia & the Pacific
H.C. Coombs Building #9
The Australian National University
Canberra  ACT  2601