[PapuanLanguages] Call for Seventh International East Nusantara Conference (ENUS7)

Moro, F.R. f.r.moro at hum.leidenuniv.nl
Thu Jun 1 17:44:57 AEST 2017

Dear Papuan Languages members,

We would like to submit a call for the Seventh International East Nusantara Conference (ENUS7) to be held in Kupang, 14-15 May 2018. We attach the call for papers.

The East Nusantara Conference aims to create a platform whereby linguists and anthropologists can discuss the latest insights of their work relating to the languages and peoples of East Nusantara.

For more information about the conference, please visit: http://www.vici.marianklamer.org/enus7/4593876638

Thank you for your time and consideration,
sincerely
Francesca Moro
On behalf of the ENUS7 organizing committee