[PapuanLanguages] Edolo Imperatives

Steve Miller steve_miller at sil.org
Wed Jul 17 14:49:28 AEST 2019

Hello Dr. Aikhenvald/Sacha,

Yes, "Steve" is fine.

I've not worked on Edolo imperatives myself. The suffixes I referred to
are among roughly 20 tense/aspect/modal markers in the language, a
number of which are not well understood. I am hoping to go to Edolo in
October and see if I can understand them better. I've actually been
considering Edolo verb structure as a possible topic if I pursue a PhD.

Steve