[Aqualist] Palaeoenvironmental data for WA

Esmee Webb e.webb at ecu.edu.au
Wed Mar 23 15:56:27 EST 2005

Dear All,
Someone I spoke to at Cradle Mountain, maybe Patrick de Deccker?, said they
had palaeoenvironmental data for WA I could use.
I am getting very tired of citing the same half a dozen publications all >10
years old, so if anyone has any DATA on the WA environment for the last 10ka
they can let me see, I'd be very grateful.
I work mainly in the centre of the state, but data for the SW would also be
useful.  I know there are some theses at UWA I need to get round to reading,
but is there anything else?
Many thanks,
Esmee Webb
Centre for Human Genetics