[Aqualist] Help for apply to PhD scholarship at SCU

Alejandra at usal.es Alejandra at usal.es
Wed Mar 23 23:32:48 EST 2005

Hello:

I thanks the message corfirming my name in the list of Agualist and I want
ask for the options to send my Curriculum Vitae to the PhD opportunity at
SCU...this is the messagge  for the Dr RICHARD BUSH and Dr ANABELLE
KEENE...Please how can I send this?

Many thanks

Alejandra Eugenia Mejía Molina
Departamento de Geología
Area de Paleontología
Universidad de Salamanca
ESPAÑA

Dr:
RICHARD BUSH

Dr:
ANABELLE KEENE

School of Environmental Science and Management Southern Cross University

I am a Colombian PHD Student in Geology at Salamanca city, Spain. I
finished the Periodo de Docencia (PhD First Year) in the Geology
Department in Salamanca's University. In this moment I am ending my
Periodo de Investigación (PhD Second Year) where I am  working with
Coccoliths in the Upper Pleistocene for Nortwest Africa in relation with
climatic change and astrobiochronology. My Director Research is Dr JOSE
ABEL FLORES VILLAREJO.

I am very interested in the vacancy of Research Assistant offers for your
University, because no only is a great opportunity to develop other
discipline into the amazing world of the Quaternary Research, besides  how
I do not have a scholarship in Spain (it is absolutely necessary to
continue with a PhD Tesis) it would be an important option.

I would like to know if the vacancy is only to European Geologist or a
Latin Geologist, like me, can apply and if is possible to advance in other
research in the free time, for example, in my case, in Coccoliths.

I am sending my curriculum vitae.

Many thanks for your attention to my message