[Aqualist] RECONSTRUCTING PAST CLIMATES FOR FUTURE PREDICTION:Abstract deadline

turney at uow.edu.au turney at uow.edu.au
Thu May 26 13:15:57 EST 2005

Hi Everyone,

The deadline for abstracts for the meeting 'RECONSTRUCTING PAST CLIMATES FOR
FUTURE PREDICTION: INTEGRATING HIGH-RESOLUTION PALAEO DATA FOR
MEANINGFUL PREDICTION IN THE AUSTRALASIAN REGION' has just been changed.
We've put it back to the 7th June.  Hope this gives everyone enough lead in time.

Just in case you didn't get an e-mail about the meeting, the website is :
http://www.uow.edu.au/conferences/canberra/

Look forward to seeing you there.

Best wishes,

Chris

Dr. Chris Turney
President to the INQUA Sub-Commission for Tephrochronology and Volcanism
(SCOTAV)
Web page: http://www.gns.cri.nz/inquatephra/
Tephra extraction techniques virtual workshop:
http://www.qub.ac.uk/arcpal/Tephra/Tephratrace/Home.htm

Australian Research Council Queen Elizabeth II Fellow
University of Wollongong
Wollongong
NSW 2522
Australia

Home page: http://www.uow.edu.au/science/eesc/staff/cturney/ct.html
E-mail: turney at uow.edu.au
Tel.: +61 2 4221 3561
Fax.: +61 2 4221 4250

Slartibartfast:  Science has achieved some wonderful things of course, but I'd far rather be happy than right any day
Arthur Dent:  And are you?
Slartibartfast:  No.  Thats where it all falls down of course.
Arthur Dent:  Pity.  It sounded like quite a good lifestyle otherwise.

The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy, Douglas Adams