[Aqualist] The Quaternary Forum at ANU for 2008

Simon Haberle simon.haberle at anu.edu.au
Fri Apr 4 15:16:14 EST 2008

Dear All,

The Quaternary Forum is a new seminar series supported through the
Centre for Archaeological Research at ANU that highlights Quaternary
related (palaeoenvironmental and archaeological) research in our
region. This will be a 2 hour meeting once a month where 2-3 speakers
will give ~30 min talks based on relevant issues followed by
discussion and drinks. It will be held in the Innovations Bld, cnr
Eggelston and Garran Rds ANU. The venue is central to the main
Quaternary research areas of RSES, RSPAS, SRES and ADHope Blg on the
ANU campus. We hope to encourage those who work in the Quaternary at
other institutes around Canberra to attend and participate as well.
If you are planning to visit Canberra on any of these dates and would
like to present a talk or just attend the meeting please contact me,
or just come along. Please pass this onto your regular seminar email
lists for those who may be interested.

The Quaternary Forum schedule for 2008 is as follows (Friday's between 3-5pm)

May 9
June 13
July 4
August 1
September 12
October 10
November 7

Contact Simon Haberle (simon.haberle at anu.edu.au) or phone 6125 3373.

You can check updates of the 2008 CAR Seminar Series on our website
at http://car.anu.edu.au/seminars.html.

Cheers, Simon

Dr Simon Haberle

Deputy Director of the Centre for Archaeological Research,
Department of Archaeology and Natural History,
Research School of Pacific and Asian Studies,
Australian National University,
Canberra, ACT 0200,
Australia

phone: +61 2 6125 3373