[Aqualist] Australian Postgraduate Archaeology Network Online Survey

Ulm, Sean sean.ulm at jcu.edu.au
Mon May 21 08:22:24 EST 2012

Dear All,

One of the major initiatives of the Australian National Committee for Archaeology Teaching and Learning for 2012/2013 is to establish a website for the new Australian Postgraduate Archaeology Network (APAN). APAN aims to provide information on the increasing number and type of postgraduate archaeology programmes available in Australia, to host resources to support students and supervisors and to encourage collaboration.

We've put together a brief online survey to collect your views about what information should be included in the new website.

It will only take a few minutes and we would really appreciate your input into this important initiative.

You can do the survey online at:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/FXR7Y8Q

Regards,

Sean

Dr Sean Ulm | Department of Anthropology, Archaeology and Sociology
School of Arts and Social Sciences | James Cook University
PO Box 6811 | Cairns QLD 4870 | AUSTRALIA
t +61 7 4042 1194 | f +61 7 4042 1380 | www.jcu.edu.au/sass/aas/<http://www.jcu.edu.au/sass/aas/>

Honorary Senior Fellow, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Studies Unit, The University of Queensland www.atsis.uq.edu.au<http://www.atsis.uq.edu.au/>

Honorary Associate, Queensland Museum www.qm.gov.qld.au<http://www.qm.gov.qld.au/>

Research Fellow, The Cairns Institute www.jcu.edu.au/cairnsinstitute/<http://www.qm.gov.qld.au/>