[Aqualist] AGM venue change - Room 3B12, & videoconferencing kaput

Duanne.White Duanne.White at canberra.edu.au
Mon May 21 09:21:50 EST 2012

Hi All,

There's been a slight technical hitch with the videoconferencing facilities that I'd booked for today's AGM - namely that they're completely cactus as of Friday last week, and I can't arrange another site at UC at such late notice.
As such, we will now meet for the AGM in Room 3B12 - just down the hall from the previous spot.

I've also sorted out facilities to logging in remotely through Skype. I'll initiate a video-call at about 1.30 AEST, so please let me know your username if you would like to join in for the festivities.

Duanne White, Assistant Professor
Institute for Applied Ecology
Room 3B20, University of Canberra ACT 2601
Ph: +61 (0)2 6201 2083 | Mobile: +61 429 868 083
http://www.canberra.edu.au/faculties/science/staff/profiles/dr-duanne-white