[Aqualist] FW: paleoecology/paleobiology & climate change

John Cann John.Cann at unisa.edu.au
Mon May 28 10:44:03 EST 2012

Hello all Quaternary colleagues
I received the following and attached details re a teaching/research position at Tufts University, USA. My friend and former colleague (at Johns Hopkins Uni) Grant Garven, a hydrogeologist of international standing, has expressed some very positive comments re the academic environment at Tufts. He has worked in Australia on several occasions and is familiar with the Aust/NZ psyche. He is keen to see some 'down under' applicants for the Tufts position. I hope this message reaches the right person. Best wishes.
JC
Adjunct Professor John Cann, Geology
School of Natural and Built Environments
University of South Australia
Mawson Lakes  SA  5095
Telephone +61 8 8302 3070
Facsimile +61 8 8302 5082