[Aqualist] Nominees are in...voting is open

Jessica Reeves j.reeves at federation.edu.au
Thu Sep 13 09:12:37 AEST 2018

Hello again,

Thank you to those who put forward nominees for the upcoming INQUA awards.

Several of you have suggested the single nominee of Allan Chivas for Life Member. Given Allan's years of service to INQUA, he is an obvious choice and I will happily write the formal nomination, supported by the AQUA exec.

As for the Liu Tungsheng Medal, there have been two names put forward. And so could I ask only Australian AQUA members to send me a private email with your support for either:
Prof Bob Wasson (https://lkyspp.nus.edu.sg/our-people/faculty/wasson-robert
Prof Patrick De Deckker (https://researchers.anu.edu.au/researchers/de-deckker-p)

There were no nominees for the Nick Shackleton medal, so if you think of anyone under forty and fabulous, please let me know as soon as possible.

Voting will close on Tuesday 18th September, 5:00pm AEST.

Many thanks,
Jess
j.reeves at federation.edu.au<mailto:j.reeves at federation.edu.au>