[TimorLesteStudies] United Nations Law Collection Now Available in HeinOnline
Bu.Wilson at anu.edu.au
Mon Oct 27 16:47:20 EST 2008
United Nations Law Collection
Now Available in HeinOnline!
Through an arrangement with the United Nations, HeinOnline is pleased to
introduce its latest addition, the United Nations Law Collection, offering
you digital access to exact reproductions of the major United Nations law
publications. With this new a-la-carte library, international legal
research will never be the same!
More than 30 libraries have already signed up for access to this great
resource! We would like to thank these subscribers for supporting this new
program and look forward to expanding the contents to continue providing you
with invaluable international legal research materials.
For those of you who have not yet subscribed, contact us today to find out
how you can pull up a UN Treaty citation, access the treaty text, and read
supporting law review articles all within HeinOnline!
HeinOnline's United Nations Law Collection contains exact page-by-page
replicas of official published documents including:
- Complete collection of the United Nations Treaty Series (1946-current)
- Statement of Treaties and International Agreements (1983-current)
- International Court of Justice, Reports of Judgments Advisory Opinions and
- Reports of International Arbitral Awards (1948-current)
- Documents of the United Nations Conference on International Organization
- United Nations Legislative Series
- Official records of the First, Second, and Third United Nations
Conferences on the Law of the Sea with Final Act
- Official Records of the United Nations Conference on the Law of Treaties
- Law Reports of Trials of War Criminals - Selected and Prepared by the
United Nations War Crimes Commission
- United Nations Treaty Handbook
- Final Clauses of Multilateral Treaties Handbook
- Multilateral Treaties Deposited with the Secretary-General
In addition to the above key historical documents, the following U.N.
Yearbooks are also included:
- Yearbook of the International Law Commission
- International Court of Justice Yearbook
- United Nations Commission on International Trade Law Yearbook
- United Nations Juridical Yearbook
- United Nations Yearbook on Human Rights
In addition to the complete historical files of this invaluable
international legal research material, HeinOnline will make finding and
locating United Nations materials faster and easier!
Using convenient finding aids, accessible directly from HeinOnline's United
Nations landing page, you will be able to:
- Quickly find and retrieve a UN Treaty by entering the UNTS citation.
- Search for a UN Treaty by treaty/registration number, country, short
title, popular name, description, signing date and much more!
- Search by subject area, as all treaties have been assigned a Kavass
- Find and link directly to law review articles that cite a specific UN
Treaty with the click of a mouse! Then from within the law review articles,
you can further link to other HeinOnline documents that discuss the treaty
context, like U.S. Statutes.Start and finish your international treaty
research all in one place. Pull up a treaty citation, access the treaty
text, read supporting law review articles, link to other documents such as
federal regulations and more, all within HeinOnline!
Subscribe today to lock in your library's guaranteed lifetime discounts!
Commit before January 1, 2009 and save 10% on the initial release, as well
as secure a perpetual 10% discount on the annual access charge. Are you
subscribed to HeinOnline's Foreign and International Law Resources Database
(FILRD)? If so, call us now to find out how you can save even more! For
more information about this new HeinOnline collection, please view our
detailed brochure , http://heinonline.org/HeinDocs/UnitedNations2.pdf.
Commit today to take advantage of this limited time offer!
Contact us at:
Wm. Shannon Hein
Toll Free: 800-828-7571, Ext. 165
shein at wshein.com
Toll Free: 800-776-4561
rspinelli at wshein.com
Toll Free: 800-828-7571, Ext. 163
rmarmion at wshein.com
Toll Free: 800-828-7571, Ext. 129
marketing at wshein.com
This message was sent by: William S. Hein & Co., Inc., 1285 Main Street,
Buffalo, NY 14209
Powered by iContact: http://freetrial.icontact.com
Manage your subscription:
Forward to a friend:
Comment on this message in the iContact Community:
Receive our messages as an RSS feed:
More information about the Easttimorstudies