[LINK] atheism

Kim Holburn kim at holburn.net
Fri Mar 2 08:25:13 AEDT 2007

On 2007/Mar/01, at 3:45 PM, Antony Barry wrote:

> On 28/02/2007, at 7:30 PM, Kim Holburn wrote:
>
>> I particularly liked:
>> "Gods don't kill people, people with gods kill people"
>> and
>> "Atheists for Jesus"
>
> "Atheists Never Car-Bomb"
>

> Most of the suicide bombings have been done in Sri Lanka by Tamil
> Tiger atheists or so I have seen asserted,

Yeah, I didn't much like that one.  I'm sure most suicide bombing has
more to do with national rather than religious causes.

   I rather liked:
"Real men don't need imaginary friends"
"People who don't want their beliefs laughed at shouldn't have such
funny beliefs"
I think therefore I'm an atheist.
Only sheep need a shepherd.
Worship me or I will torture you forever - God
He's been dead 2000 years and he's not coming back.  Get over it.

--
Kim Holburn
IT Network & Security Consultant

                           -- Lloyd Biggle, Jr. Analog, Apr 1961