[LINK] atheism

Stewart Fist stewart_fist at optusnet.com.au
Fri Mar 2 11:17:43 AEDT 2007

Rick writes

> And finally ... I can't for the life of me see why anybody should so
> virulently oppose that by which of their own admission they concede
> doesn't exist. I mean ... logically, what is the point?

I think it is probably because he thinks fundamentalist religions are one of
the most destructive social forces on the planet.

Personally, I think books like this need to be aimed fairly low
intellectually, to be popular, and the more popular the position the better.

--
Stewart Fist, writer, journalist, film-maker
70 Middle Harbour Road, LINDFIELD, 2070, NSW, Australia