[LINK] US going digital TV in 2009

Jan Whitaker jwhit at melbpc.org.au
Sun Mar 4 22:04:18 AEDT 2007

At 05:41 PM 4/03/2007, Howard Lowndes wrote:
>Talk about bewildering...  I went to their site and under PVR there
>are no less than 28 products, all with "MORE" links, so you're back
>and forth like a fiddler's elbow.  It would help if they put a
>comparison matrix together for dumbcluts like myself who know
>nothing about digital TV...

Whirlpool was helpful, as was Ebay for this. I bought mine on Ebay
from an outfit in NSW. Mine is a Supernet plain vanille. But it does
have RS232 port for firmware upgrades if wanted. One thing I have
found is that sometimes it gets 'stuck' and doesn't record all the
way to the end of the time it's supposed to. No idea why.

Jan

Jan Whitaker
JLWhitaker Associates, Melbourne Victoria
jwhit at janwhitaker.com
business: http://www.janwhitaker.com
personal: http://www.janwhitaker.com/personal/
commentary: http://janwhitaker.com/jansblog/

'Seed planting is often the most important step. Without the seed,
there is no plant.' - JW, April 2005