[LINK] And we thought it was Turnbull's idea

Adam Todd link at todd.inoz.com
Sun Mar 11 15:58:39 AEDT 2007

Really we should just go back to candles and lanterns  Although one these
days buys candles made from the left overs of fossil fuel processing and
lanterns use kerosene :)

But then we'd have child safety issues.

Gosh life is so complicated!

People could of course, just install solar panels and systems!  But then
we'd have the energy industry out of business and they don't like being
unemployed.