[LINK] Dell and Linux

sylvano sylvano at gnomon.com.au
Thu Mar 15 07:18:41 AEDT 2007

Or flip it around, perhaps, and view it as Dell specifying the range of
hardare spec's for the linux bundling they will supply and letting the
different distro communities and organisations choosing to support the
hardware configs.  "I'll have the Dell number 4, with the Red Hat sauce
please..."

Sylvano

--
 Gnomon Publishing