[LINK] Labor commits to $4.5b high-speed Internet network

Antony Barry tony at tony-barry.emu.id.au
Tue Mar 27 19:06:04 AEST 2007

On 26/03/2007, at 9:41 AM, Stewart Fist wrote:

> 5. Single-point of failure problems, from burst watermains, wash-
> aways, etc.

Backhoes come to mine.

On the other hand looking at mobile phone services I was a bit
depressed to see two mobile phone towers on opposite sides of the
nearby Nicholls Oval. One would hope that vendors could put their
gear on the same pole instead of having such ubiquity.

Tony

phone : 02 6241 7659 | mailto:me at Tony-Barry.emu.id.au
mobile: 04 1242 0397 | mailto:tony.barry at alianet.alia.org.au
http://tony-barry.emu.id.au