[LINK] Foxit PDF Reader

Roger Clarke Roger.Clarke at xamax.com.au
Fri Mar 30 07:37:59 AEST 2007

Here's something for Windows-bound linkers, from Peter Gutman's page at:
http://www.cs.auckland.ac.nz/~pgut001/

"To view some of the documents referenced on this page you'll need a
copy of the free Adobe Acrobat reader software (note: This link takes
you to Acrobat 5.1, which avoids the very buggy and unstable Acrobat
6 or the bloated mess that is Acrobat 7 which Adobe will force on you
if you get it from their main download site). Alternatively, if
you're running Windows, you can try the Foxit PDF Reader, which is
what the Acrobat reader would be if it lost about 15MB of bloat and
ran about 50 times faster than it does."

http://www.foxitsoftware.com/pdf/rd_intro.php

[For security congnoscenti:  I'm chipper.  I was on Peter's page
because I'm finally going to get to meet the bloke.  (We were
supposed to be in a authentication project team together some years
ago, but the company went belly-up in mysterious circumstances).  I'm
going to meet him in a month's time in, of all places, Cambridge
Computer Lab.  I contacted Ross Anderson to set up a meeting with
Ross, and got a bonus, because Peter's presenting there the same day
I'm there]

--
Roger Clarke                  http://www.anu.edu.au/people/Roger.Clarke/

                    Tel: +61 2 6288 1472, and 6288 6916

Visiting Professor in Info Science & Eng  Australian National University
Visiting Professor in the eCommerce Program      University of Hong Kong