[LINK] Welcome to our new website

Linda Rouse linda at databasics.com.au
Thu May 31 16:51:56 AEST 2007

 From my early days of Internet training I think you would need to be
even more specific... and basic :

a website is a collection of electronic files containing text and
graphics linked together to form 'pages' that are displayed over a
network via a particular type of software called a web browser . A
website may be owned by a single person, an organisation or
department, or a group .

cheers
Linda

--