[LINK] Hold up your hands if you Like HT Transmission Lines - Was - solar plants

Marghanita da Cruz marghanita at ramin.com.au
Mon Jun 20 17:37:46 AEST 2011

To complete the picture, below, some people have several hours of commuting
from home to jobs by public transport and live on poorly serviced public
transport routes- probably worst in Canberra - I was amazed by the story I
heard about commuting on public transport between Gunghalin to Woden a
couple of years ago.

--
Marghanita da Cruz
http://ramin.com.au