[LINK] WP: The Pentagon is turned on by eWar

Jan Whitaker jwhit at melbpc.org.au
Thu Apr 12 22:30:52 AEST 2012

At 11:08 AM 12/04/2012, grove at zeta.org.au wrote:
>  There needs to
>be a balance between "usability" and "protection".

A truer thing was never said. I find that by locking out javascripts
that the functionality of sites, even government ones, starts to fail
badly, with key information navigation disappearing entirely.

Try: http://www.lawlink.nsw.gov.au/lawlink/psc/ll_psc.nsf/pages/psc_index
with their base script turned off, then allow.

Jan

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
jwhit at janwhitaker.com
blog: http://janwhitaker.com/jansblog/