[LINK] MyHealthRecord opt-out Site

Michael mike at bystander.net
Mon Apr 4 11:57:07 AEST 2016

Just for clarity, the main site page, which is https encrypted is here:
https://myhealthrecord.gov.au/internet/mhr/publishing.nsf/Content/trials#dont-wantmhr

It links to the http unencrypted opt-out page.
It isn't a case of somebody entering a URL manually, it is the only link
from the main site.

Regards,
Michael Skeggs