[LINK] 50 years of Teleworking Fantasies to COVID-19 Reality

Karl Schaffarczyk karl.schaffarczyk at gmail.com
Wed Apr 8 09:56:25 AEST 2020

Marghanita,
the article talks about the obvious stuff like bosses who only believe
people are working when they can be seen to be working.
It talks about how people like to be together when teleworking, and St
Job's vision of serendipity on the way to the dunny.

But what have we gained, what works better now that we have teleworking?

I know that having multiple people simultaneously editing one document such
as google docs and office365 was unusual prior to now. But that's a
symptom, rather than a thing which is better.

What new things should we expect because of this situation?

Karl