[LINK] Just as everyone's hopping onto Zoom ...

Marghanita da Cruz marghanita at ramin.com.au
Wed Apr 8 10:20:46 AEST 2020

It pretty much started on time at 6.30pm - as one of the councillors I
did try to explain the raise hand option (one other councillor did use
it) - all a steep learning - but pretty amazed it worked!

I gave a plug and got the mayoral minute amended to include Social
Enterprises, The Bower and Reverse Garbage who are still doing their
essential services and Boomalli and Johnston St Jazz who have closed
their doors and moved online, also considered for support by council. We
are working out how to help with grants and volunteers.

Reverse Garbage is helping make masks for healthworkers
https://reversegarbage.org.au/2020/03/26/face-shield-instructions/

Johnston Street Jazz live streaming their 4th show tomorrow night
https://www.facebook.com/events/646758102833534/

Diamonds in the Rough at Boomalli
https://www.boomalli.com.au/diamonds-in-the-rough/

The Bower is looking for volunteers*(may even be able to pay more staff
one day) https://bower.org.au/

Marghanita

--
Marghanita da Cruz