[LINK] [EFA-Privacy] Victoria COVID decision modeling

Roger Clarke Roger.Clarke at xamax.com.au
Mon Apr 20 20:54:02 AEST 2020

I'll get back to you in maybe a week, by which time I'll have worked my
way through that little lot.

(I've got a couple of bits of homework to do before I can start on the
'implications for my modelling' part of the job).

Makes yer think about the talent that's sitting around just waiting to
be baited into delivering the goods  (:-)}

Seriously, many thanks for this Trent, not to mention for your ongoing
hard work.

Roger Clarke                            mailto:Roger.Clarke at xamax.com.au
T: +61 2 6288 6916   http://www.xamax.com.au  http://www.rogerclarke.com

Visiting Professor in the Faculty of Law            University of N.S.W.