[LINK] Uncrewed submarines as ocean becomes ‘transparent’

Stephen Loosley StephenLoosley at outlook.com
Sat Apr 8 00:47:59 AEST 2023

Oops .. previous email sent incomplete ..

Well, to me, it appears the only national threat we have is China.

Anytime, China could take & hold much of our northern coastline
utilizing it’s large commercial fleet, hundreds of kilometres inland.

The only thing we can do then, is to use localized nuclear weapons.

Yes, use low yield nuclear weapons on our own lands, discharged in
uninhabited areas of the Australian continent. No-one uses the land.

Or hope original-peoples agree to leasing significant areas of country
to enable China to resettle a significant population due to little water.

If China attacks Australia to gain clean settlement-land due to drought
we cannot win that fight. David/Goliath. Best negotiate a lease/treaty.

Cheers,
Stephen