[LINK] Uncrewed submarines as ocean becomes ‘transparent’

Antony Barry antonybbarry at me.com
Sat Apr 8 11:56:34 AEST 2023

The US would take a dim view of a Chinese invasion of Australia because of
the strategic importance of Pine Gap and the presence of US military assets
in Darwin, not just the ANZUS treaty. They would be reliant on
vulnerable sea bourne logistics which the US Navy would crush. As
well Australia has great strategic depth because of its size. making
logistics on land vulnerable also. Yes, they could take a few ports easily
but holding them would be another matter.

Tony