[LINK] RFI: Youtube Pages - control of display sequence?

Nicholas English nik.english at gmail.com
Mon Sep 11 17:01:47 AEST 2023

Hi there Roger,
In the Studio mode (https://studio.youtube.com/) you can add your selected
videos to a new/existing playlist
Once that's done on the *Details* page you can select the 'Default video
order' sounds like what you want is "manually sorted in YouTube" which
sounds great  but comes with a gotcha, of course its google - every good
click deserves another ...
Save your changes, go to the 'Videos' page in your custom playlist and ...
wait for it ... go to the Edit in YouTube link in the top right corner,
tada! you can now drag the vids in your playlist  ino the order you wish.
All the best

Nicholas English
----

This message may contain privileged and confidential information intended
only for the use of the addressee named above. If you are not the intended
recipient of this message you are hereby notified that any use,
dissemination, distribution or reproduction of this message is prohibited.
If you have received this message in error please notify me. Any views
quoted in this message are those of the individual source and may not
necessarily reflect my personal views.