[LINK] RFI: Youtube Pages - control of display sequence?

Jan Whitaker jwhit at internode.on.net
Tue Sep 12 10:15:47 AEST 2023

One suggestion: if you have multiple google accounts, don't try to mess
with any of that because google won't recognise anything other than your
/0/ account and any settings changes will only apply to that one. If you
log out to try to get to the right one, ALL Google accounts log out.
What a mess. For a company that's supposed to be really good at this
stuff, they actually suck. (sorry that was so convoluted, but I just
wasted a heap of time getting all my accounts back; youtube kept going
back to /0/ no matter what I did!)

As to Roger's original question (hoping that this message gets delivered
because it's coming via link (Roger, I answered your question about
getting those privacy list messages (I did) but that reply finally
failed completely)), my subscribed channels are presented to me in
newest first, at least on my TV. I thought that was the default. But
that is from a viewer's perspective, not a channel owner, which
Googletube appears to be pushing really hard - to have a channel so
eventually they'll suck you in so you will eventually pay them to host
all you're wonderful videos.

Grrr

Jan