[LINK] Climate change, social equity and health symposium now online

Tom Worthington tom.worthington at tomw.net.au
Thu Sep 14 11:09:05 AEST 2023

On 13/9/23 15:05, Stephen Loosley wrote:
> Thanks Tom, an interesting and important meeting and discussion.

You are welcome. But you missed a good, free, lunch.

Now on: "Visual and Spatial Understanding of Human-Object Interactions"
https://anu.zoom.us/j/9874074503?pwd=bzlETnF1VEUzcyswZDBMTktQRUYyZz09

> And must say, ANU have Zoom well sorted. ...

The new ANU Physics Auditorium is well set up. Given the university has
ambitions to train the nuclear submarine workforce, I would hope they
can get Zoom to work. ;-)

--
Tom Worthington http://www.tomw.net.au