[Perl.sig] Perl courses

Litss Coordinator litss.coord at anu.edu.au
Wed Apr 6 15:30:34 EST 2005

Please contact Litss.Coord if you are interested in Perl courses.

Welcome to Perl
================
Perl Training Australia is happy to announce its plans to run our very
popular Welcome to Perl courses in Canberra.  These courses have been very
successful in Melbourne, Sydney and Perth.  Too book on these or any of our
courses in Canberra visit:

         http://perltraining.com.au/bookings/Canberra.html

mod_perl Courses
================
Stas Bekman, author of Practical mod_perl and mod_perl developer, will be
presenting 2 mod_perl courses in Sydney during June 2005.

*Getting started with mod_perl* covers mod_perl basics including why
mod_perl is so popular and how you can use it to speed up your CGI
programs.

*mod_perl 2.0, the next generation* covers the improvements mod_perl 2.0
brings over the 1.xx generation.  This covers further performance gains and
memory-sharing improvements.

     Course                                  Date          Cost
     Getting started with mod_perl       13th June 2005     $660
     mod_perl 2.0, the next generation   14th June 2005     $660

         *** Course places must be booked by 29th April 2005 ***

To book on these courses visit:

         http://perltraining.com.au/bookings/Sydney.html

New Course Dates
================
Due to the overall popularity of our courses Perl Training Australia has
had to rearrange our public training calendar.  The new dates for our
courses are included below.  All of these courses are available for booking
and places can be booked at:

         http://perltraining.com.au/bookings/Canberra.html

     Courses in Canberra, 2005
     -------------------------

     Introduction to Perl:               17th - 18th May
     Intermediate Perl:                  19th - 20th May
     Database Programming with Perl:            23rd June
     Perl Security:                             24th June

     Note that the Early Bird Special date for the introductory courses is
     15th April!

     Other courses of interest
     -------------------------
     Getting started with mod_perl:              6th June      (Syd)
     mod_perl 2.0, the next generation:          7th June      (Syd)
     Object Oriented Perl:               21st - 22nd July      (Syd)
     Perl Best Practice:                 14th - 15th November  (Melb)
     Understanding Regular Expressions:         22nd November  (Melb)
     Web Development with Perl:          15th - 16th December  (Syd)

Specials
========

     Databases and Security Double Deal
     ----------------------------------
     Book on both our Database Programming with Perl and Perl Security
courses
     and pay only $990.  That's a saving of $330!

     Perl Best Practices and Understanding Regular Expressions
announcement
     lists.

Corporate Courses
=================
http://perltraining.com.au/corporate.html

All of Perl Training Australia's courses are available for corporate
bookings.  If you have a large group or want training at a particular
time then let us know.  We're happy to send you a no-obligation quote
to provide courses in the time and place that suits you.  For more
information visit http://perltraining.com.au/corporate.html or call us
on 61 3 9354 6001.
If you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact us:
   Email: contact at perltraining.com.au
   Phone: 03 9354 6001

Announce-ACT mailing list
To change your subscription details visit: