[ANU Sailing Club] Sailing this weekend

Alexander Minovich min124 at rsphysse.anu.edu.au
Thu Apr 22 22:43:02 EST 2010

Hi everyone,

As you probably know a group of our members and a part of our fleet is going
to participate in the Anzac Day Regatta at Batemans Bay this weekend, so,
good luck to you guys!

Nevertheless, there will be a plenty of boats left in the shed (I think 4
lasers, 1 tasar, and 1 lasar II) and everyone are welcomed  to come for a
sail to the club house.
Glen and Alex M. will open the shed on Saturday from 14:00 and the plan is
as usual - to have a social race, if the conditions are fine and we get a
number of interested people. In addition, Glen will be taking people for a
sail on his Cat and conducting speed boat training if someone is interested.

--
Sincerely,
Alex Minovich.