[ANU Sailing Club] shed opening time this weekend 27-28 Nov

Alexander Minovich min124 at rsphysse.anu.edu.au
Fri Nov 26 22:16:42 EST 2010

Hi sailors,

The shed will be opened by Adam on Saturday from around 12.30 who is coming
for YMCA races unless there is rain.
The shed will be opened by Alex M. on Sunday from around 11.30 but lasers
won't be available from 2 pm due to the intermediate course.
I'd also appreciate if people attending the course could stay with me for
some time after the lesson to give me a hand with boat repairs
(fiberglassing Laser '8", and repairing some sails) and preparations for the
trip.

--
Sincerely,
Alex Minovich.