|Easttimorstudies -- Timor Leste Studies Association
The aim of the Timor Leste Studies Association's list is to circulate information relevant to people conducting research in Timor-Leste.
For the benefit of all subscribers please follow the guidelines for posting and membership:
* Information posted is relevant to academic and other researchers conducting research in Timor-Leste.
* Research information circulated follows the usual academic conventions (such as acknowledging sources, presenting reasoned argument and adhering to research ethics). Information that has been published (and can therefore be cited) is preferable.
* Responses to postings must include additional relevant information or new data. Personal opinion, comments and discussion should be limited.
* Attachments should not be sent to the List (links to documents posted on the web can be posted).
* The language of the list is English. However posts that are simultaneously translated into a language common to East Timorese are encouraged.
* Only members may post to the Timor Leste Studies List. If your posting is rejected it may be because you are not using the email address that you have subscribed with.
Any queries should be directed to the the List Owner (firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com).
* For a more general perspective on news, documents and analysis concerning events affecting Timor-Leste, please subscribe to ETAN (http://etan.org/resource/etlist.htm)
To see the collection of prior postings to the list, visit the Easttimorstudies Archives.
To post a message to all the list members, send email to
You can subscribe to the list, or change your existing subscription, in the sections below.
|Subscribing to Easttimorstudies
Subscribe to Easttimorstudies by filling out the following form. You will be sent email requesting confirmation, to prevent others from gratuitously subscribing you. Once confirmation is received, your request will be held for approval by the list moderator. You will be notified of the moderator's decision by email. This is also a hidden list, which means that the list of members is available only to the list administrator.