[Aqualist] Last call for Quaternary Perspectives

Jessica Reeves j.reeves at federation.edu.au
Mon Sep 26 14:01:20 AEST 2016

Dear all,

Quaternary Perspectives is the newsletter of INQUA. Each year they ask for updates on INQUA funded projects and also national updates on any Quaternary related research. I am putting together the Australian contribution.

So if you would like the rest of the global Quaternary community to know what you are up to, please send me a short description by WEDNESDAY 27th SEPTEMBER at the latest.
Cheers,
Jess

j.reeves at federation.edu.au

Dr Jess Reeves

Senior Lecturer, Environmental Management

Federation University | Faculty of Science and Technology | Mt Helen
PO Box 663 Ballarat VIC 3353

Telephone +61 3 5327 9049 | Mobile 0425 772 505
j.reeves at federation.edu.au<mailto:j.reeves at federation.edu.au>

CRICOS Provider Number 00103D

The fundamental interconnectedness of all things (Douglas Adams)