[Aqualist] Call for submissions QA

Sanja Van Huet sanja_van_huet at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 28 11:52:19 AEST 2016

Dear Quaternarists,

Thank you to everyone who has already contributed to the December issue of Quaternary Australasia.

We are still looking for and accepting contributions for the December issue.

 Contributions can include (and are not limited to):
 -        workshop and fieldtrip reports

-          updates from your neck of the woods

-        recent publications

 -        opinion pieces/letters to the Editor (love some chatter on the AWG Anthropocene decision - any one got anything to say about this???)
 -        news items
  -       book reviews
  -       interesting photos

We also welcome recently completed thesis abstracts (please encourage your Honours, Masters and PhD students to submit these)

 Instructions for authors are available on the AQUA website:
 http://aqua.org.au/?page_id=42

Please forward your research articles by 21st September and all other contributions no later than 7th October.
Yours Quaternarily

Carol Smith and Sanja van Huet
Co-Editors - Quaternary Australasia