[TimorLesteStudies] Request for assistance: Bibi Bulak

Bu Wilson Bu.Wilson at anu.edu.au
Tue Mar 25 11:46:17 EST 2008

Dear friends,

I am the director of Bibi-Bulak, a Timorese non-governmental organization.
As you might have heard, our organization is working in the area of public
awareness through theater, and music. We have been heavily involved in an
array of activities such as promoting gender equality, and peaceful conflict
resolution for several years. Our work also concerns with HIV/AIDS
prevention awareness, mother and child's health and other health awareness
issues.

These activities, however, have been carried out with minimum theatrical,
and musical abilities and knowledge. I ,therefore, am looking for ways to
acquire external experts in the areas such as theater, music and creative
writing to come and conduct training on the aforementioned subjects to our
members.

I would really appreciate if you could pass this e-mail on to any
organizations or individuals who are willing to come to Timor-Leste and
contribute to the development of theater for sustainable development and
social change.

I thank you very much for your attention to this matter and I do hope you
will be willing to assist us on this matter.

Yours faithfully,

Fidelis Magalhaes

Director
fidelismagalhaes at gmail.com

Bu Wilson
Regulatory  Institutions Network (RegNet) College of Asia and the Pacific,
RSPAS Australian National University
Canberra   ACT   0200
AUSTRALIA

T: 02 6125 3194