[TimorLesteStudies] TLSA website

Jennifer Drysdale jennifer.drysdale at anu.edu.au
Sun Feb 28 22:00:02 EST 2010

Hi all

I am unable to continue maintaining the TL Studies website.

Are there any members that would be willing to take on this responsibility? I have asked previously and had a nil response. If I get a nil response again, all members will be affected as the website will not be updated on a regular and timely basis.

It does not take a lot of time (assuming you know what you are doing). For example, we only update the website when there is a new book on TL published and the author contacts us to put it on our website. And for the TLSA Conference last year.

Of course, there are many things a competent and eager person could do! But it all depends on your time available and your web skills.

Please make contact with me if you think you could help.

Thanks
Jen Drysdale