[TimorLesteStudies] Fwd: National Languages Conference - 5 to 6 August, 2010

Nuno Oliveira Nuno.oliveira at anu.edu.au
Thu Jul 1 18:35:00 EST 2010

Dear all,

Following Kirsty's email below, I would like to add that if you wish any of those resources to be made available more widely, please send us any pdf copies of them, and we will upload them into the website of the State Secretariat of Culture at:

www.cultura.gov.tl

A lot of materials are now being added daily and more will follow.

Warm regards,
Nuno
Nuno Vasco Oliveira, PhD
ANH RSPAS ANU

Assessor/Adviser Secretaria de Estado da Cultura
Ministério da Educação, Rua de Vila Verde, Dili
República Democrática de Timor-Leste
www.cultura.gov,tl
T: + 670 333 9647
M: + 670 736 9666